Friday, April 10, 2009

Flea Market Friday and check out my ETSY store

Lovely Vintage Clip on PINK and CORAL EARRINGS.....BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!
The lovely earrings above are silver back clip ons marked JAPAN. Theare very unique in their pink and peachy coral color. They appear to be from a "shell" material and are all wired onto the earrings. Before I list them for more in my Etsy Store today for Flea Market Friday they are $8.00 for the pair with $2.00 shipping. My sale runs thru Saturday Evening
Also on SALE is this Estate Sale find of beautiful pearl earrings. They have silver clip on backs that are very comfortable, you know how some of them "pinch" well this pair is quite comfy to wear. The detail work in them is wonderful! Sale $8.00 for the pair with $2.00 shipping.
Please check out all the other Friday Flea Market Vendors and my ETSY store...Click on the Faithful Frannie Doll on my sidebar to take you there and if there is something in my ETSY store you would like you will get two dollars off! Drop me an e-mail or leave a comment here if you would like to purchase and check back later today...as as soon as my Camera is charged up I will be adding more treasures! Like Vintage linens and Vintage Bling? Then you might want to Bookmark this page as a favorite.........

5 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Hi, you've been a bizzy, bizzy bee lately, haven't ya?
Are you painting those suitcases?
Can you believe how everything is so green? We're actually going on a camping outing this weekend with the Winnebago group...I'm thinkin' we may freeze out buttocks!
Take care, hope all is well.
S~

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I just adore vintage jewelry!

Dixie said...

see... I knew there were some great junkin' treasure blogs out there i'd not found... love this one! adding to my new blogroll!
hugs. Dixie

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE that silver tray!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work and nice blog!
Kisses from Croatia.
Zondra Art